Country living with loads of charm and less than 15 minutes into historic downtown Kingston!
This very unique country home boasts three bedrooms, office, den, two full bathrooms, one half-bath, large dining room, library, country kitchen, large open living room, wrap around porch, and so much more! The photos and virtual tour speak for themselves!
The lot is massive, very private, fully fenced, and offers both open and treed areas.
Located off HWY 15 just north of the 401, this country escape offers convenient access to Kingston Mills locks, Gas Stations, Tim Hortons, and convenient drive into Kingston’s downtown core, which has all amenities including schools, shopping, groceries, fitness, tourism, restaurants, medical, dental, and of course, Kingston’s new Waaban Crossing!
- three bedrooms, one office, and one den
- 2 full bathrooms, 1 half bath
- upper level with 2 bedrooms, office, and den
- upper level, loft bedroom with large private sitting area and private two-piece bath
- large library with built-in wooden book shelf
- open country-kitchen with access to porch
- large dining room with gas fireplace
- large basement with laundry (washer/dryer) and ample storage
- massive treed lot that is fully fenced and private
- large mudroom with wood fireplace
- FA gas furnace, fireplace
- well and septic
- application required
- 12 month lease preferred
- virtual or in-person showings available by appointment
- last month’s rent deposit required
- tenant insurance required
- copy of valid photo ID required
- tenant background/credit check required
- utilities not included
- well and septic
- large utility shed not included (excluded)
|Address:||2345 Hughes Road|
|Bedrooms:||3 plus office/den|
|Property Type:||Detached Single Family|
|Heat/Cool:||FA Gas, Gas fireplaces|
|Location:||HWY 15, just north of Kingston Mills|